Collect data parameters
This experiment need to get the test indicators are as follows:
(1) After the test area is selected, arrange the electrodes along the proper distance between the electrodes just above the pipe.
(2) Select the appropriate area, install the host cabinet, and access the power supply.
(3) Electrode layout is completed, the electrode and the host through a high-density cable connection.
(4) When the equipment is connected, check the grounding status of the electrode. If the grounding resistance is high, the grounding resistance of the electrode should be reduced to a reasonable range by pouring salt water.
(5) After grounding resistance testing is completed, create a new task, select the appropriate device, start collecting section data, and record the test situation.
(6) After the acquisition of the original section data, simulate the situation of pipeline leakage and once again collect the data after the leakage.
(7) After testing, data processing, analysis and comparison results.
1) Areas have been leaked and resistivity values have changed significantly.
2) Determine the location of the leak, the area of the leak, etc. through the results of the leak at http://www.geomative.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Corss-Hole88.jpg.