★ Survey Range :
Environmental Pollution Site Investigation
Heavy metals, organic matter, toxic substances
Geological Prospecting and Geological Environmental Disaster Investigation
Find water, looking for ore, landslides, urban road collapse
★ tone equipment:
- Equipped with professional and technical engineers and systematic equipment to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the investigation.
- Rapid detection equipment used in conjunction with, to ensure that the survey targeted and representative.
★ technical characteristics
1 non-destructive testing, less investment, high efficiency, comprehensive space, in situ lossless, fast.
2 acquisition time is short, the data can be live view real-time analysis
3 flexible configuration, scalability, and can be applied to a variety of unconventional tests to meet the 3D test conditions from the 1D test
4 environmental adaptability, either on the ground or underwater, or go down, can ease.
5 to replace the traditional “point” of the survey, showing “surface and space” information
★ ring class site investigation case sharing
Gas station oil leakage investigation
Purpose of the investigation: delineation of seepage area
Technical Methods: Ground Penetrating Radar Method, High Density Resistivity Method
Analysis and explanation of the survey results
* According to GPR-1 GPR test results and ERT-1 ground resistance imaging profiling test results (below) are pointing to the same suspected leak area
● The test site has not caused any impact on the business premises and the site environment has not been damaged (as shown in the following figure)
Investigation on Heavy Metal Pollution in Silver Farmland
1 Survey Purpose: Distribution and Depth of Heavy Metal Pollution Sites.
2 technical methods: induction electromagnetic method, high-density resistivity method, XRF fluorescence analyzer
3 survey results analysis and explanation
- Induction Electromagnetic Method: The detection results show that the red scale in the graph shows the high electrical conductivity (low resistivity), while the blue-purple color belongs to the low electrical conductivity range (high resistivity). The evaluation of the landfill , A large amount of landfill effluent has been compounded to lead to high conductivity. It is estimated that this high conductivity area is related to a large collection of landfill leachate, and may be underground passageway of landfill leachate. It is inferred that the southwestern side of the site area and its surroundings Groundwater in farmland may have been affected by landfill water pollution.
- High-density resistivity results map, speculated that the overall shallow are low-resistivity formation, at the same time analysis of 50 Ohm-m-80 Ohm-m below the 3D low resistivity distribution area, the results of low resistivity distribution and the results of induction electromagnetism Anastomosis, large area and deeper depth of heavy metal contaminated soil are mainly distributed on the west side of the site. The 3D results show the resistance characteristics extending downward. The average depth of analysis is about 1.2 ~ 1.8 meters, and even the local low resistance depth reaches 2.2 ~ 2.5 meters , The depth of soil heavy metal pollution in the west of the assessment site is deep. Investigation of Xiangyin Landfill Site
- 1 Survey Objectives: Buried site buried burial area distribution, burial range boundaries, burial depth, burial volume, landfill leachate characteristics and the surrounding farmland stratigraphy. 2 Technical Methods: High Density Resistivity Method, Induction Electromagnetism 3 Analysis and Interpretation of Survey Results Inductive Electromagnetic Method: The detection results show that the red scale in the result graph represents the high electrical conductivity (low resistivity) while the blue-purple color is Belongs to the low conductivity range (high resistivity). It is estimated that a large amount of rubbish exuded from the garbage landfill in the field area leads to a high degree of electrical conductivity. It is estimated that this high electrical conductivity area is related to a large accumulation of garbage seepage water and may be For the garbage landfill seepage water underground passage, analysis concluded that groundwater in the southwest side of the field and the surrounding farmland may have been affected by landfill water pollution.
- High-density resistivity method: The survey results show that the maximum buried depth is about 16 to 18 meters. According to the results of geophysical survey, the average buried depth is 11.5 meters to 13.5 meters and the burial area is about 300,000 to 350,000 cubic meters. Hangzhou Dyeing Factory survey
- 1 Survey Purpose: Detect the underground soil pollution area in the factory area, and identify the soil pollution thickness and pollution area of the site. 2 technical methods: high-density resistivity method 3 survey results analysis and explanation
- The resistivity is about 60 ohm meters, the overall formation of material presents ultra-low resistivity case, it can be inferred to the venue there is more serious pollution intrusion; two kinds of arrangement measurement results between 6-8 electrode electrode that is the entire survey line 5 -7m Department were high resistivity, suggesting that there may be hollow structures or pipes, and the lower part of the resistivity value as low as a few ohms, which determine the upper part of the pipeline or pollution caused by pollutants spread to the lower layer Soil, resulting in a low resistivity of 1m-2.6m underground in this area. In addition, there is also a more unusual area at 15-20m. Therefore, the underground low resistance is also caused by leakage of accumulated waste.